PALM BEACH COUNTY — The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), or the Department of Corrections (DOC) in Belle Glade, Pahokee, South Bay or Canal Point.
• Shawana Phillips, 29, Southwest Drive Martin Luther King, Belle Glade, was arrested Feb. 3 by PBSO and charged - with burglary with assault or battery, and battery - touch or strike. Bond has not been set.
• Randolph Jackson, 22, Northwest Ninth St., Belle Glade, was arrested Feb. 4 by PBSO and charged with possession of weapon - or ammo by convicted Florida felon. Bond was set at $10,000.
• Carvontae Freeman, 17, Southwest Avenue C Place, Belle Glade, was arrested Feb. 5 by PBSO and charged with flee/elude police - fail to obey LEO order to stop, and robbery - with firearm. Bond was set at $10,000.
• Kenondran Collins, 24, Southweast Third Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Feb. 5 by PBSO and charged with Larceny - other theft, stolen property - deal in - dealing traffic stolen property, and fraud, false owner info pawn items less than $300.
• Berry Edouard, 25, Palm Beach Road, South Bay, was arrested Feb. 1 by PBSO and charged with obstructing justice - tamper witness withhold testimony/information felony, battery - commit domestic battery by strangulation, kidnap - false imprisonment of adult, Battery - touch or strike. Bond was set at $36,000.
• Charles Christler, 30, Pope Court, Pahokee, was arrested Feb. 2 by PBSO and charged with aggravated battery - cause bodily harm or disability. Bond was set at $100,000.
• Lora Henson, 34, East Main Street, Pahokee, was arrested Feb. 3 by PBSO and charged with cocaine possession, marijuana possession, and drug equipment possess - and or use. Bond has not been set.
• Christopher Hayes, 45, Everglades Street, Pahokee, was arrested Feb. 4 by PBSO and charged with cocaine possession, drug equipment possession - and or use, and driving while license suspended revocation equivalent status. Bond was set at $3,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.