The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife.
• Tanorris Wikerson, 24, Davis Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Sept. 14 by PBSO and charged with carrying a concealed unlicensed firearm, Bond was set at $3,000.
• Michael Davis, 28, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Belle Glade, was arrested Sept 14 by PBSO and charged with burglary with assault or battery, and robbery with a firearm. Bond has not been set.
• Treyus Billups, 37, Northwest 11th Avenue, South Bay, was arrested Sept. 15 by PBSO and charged with cruelty toward child - abuse child without great bodily harm. Bond was set at $15,000.
• Jimmy Raye, 48, Amaryllis Avenue, Pahokee, was arrested Sept. 15 by PBSO and charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle, and operating a motor vehicle without a valid license. Bond was set at $10,010.
• William Littlejohn, 52, Seville Street, Pahokee, was arrested Sept. 16 by PBSO and charged with cocaine possession. Bond has not been set.
• Arteria Bailey, 34, Carissa Drive, Pahokee, was arrested Sept. 17 by PBSO and charged with grand theft of $750 less than $5K. Bond was set at $3,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.