The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife.
• Keanti Wilcher, 18, Southwest Seventh Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 14 by PBSO and charged with robbery - home invasion with firearm or other deadly weapon. Bond has not been set.
• Kelveonia Felton, 25, Northwest 15th Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 15 by PBSO and charged with robbery without firearm or weapon. Bond was set at $5,000.
• Jessica Norton, 32, Northwest 11th Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 18 by PBSO and charged with burglary with assault or battery, and battery by touch or strike. Bond was set at $1,000.
• Jelisa Johnson, 31, Southwest 10th Avenue, South Bay, was arrested Nov. 15 by PBSO and charged with robbery - no firearm or weapon, and probation violation. Bond was set at $3,000
• Shellie Jackson was arrested Nov. 17 by PBSO and charged with burglary with assault or battery, aggravated assault with deadly weapon without intent to kill, property damage over $200 under $1,000, and failure to appear. Bond was set at $27,000.
• Stephondria Thomas, 31, Rev. Jessie Biggs Boulevard, Pahokee, was arrested Nov. 17 by Palm Beach Gardens Police Department and charged with grand theft $750 less than $5,000, resisting officer - obstruct without violence, and contributing delinquency of a minor - cause child to commit act of delinquent depend need. Bond was set at $3,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.