Everglades Area Health Education Center will sponsor virtual and in-person group sessions to help with quitting tobacco.
The benefits of Quit Tobacco with Group Quit are:
• Free expert led sessions.
• Free nicotine replacement therapy such as patches, gum, or lozenges.*
• Covers all forms of tobacco.
• Develop your personalized quit plan.
• More than DOUBLES your chances of success.
Pre-registration is required! You will be emailed a link to join by ZOOM conference via video or audio.
About the Class: Quit Smoking Now virtual groups meet once a week for 4 weeks and cover a variety of topics including coping with withdrawal symptoms, managing addiction, and preventing relapse.
Virtual Class Starting Dates
• Monday, Sept. 12 at noon
• Monday, Sept. 12 at 5:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Sept. 13 10 a.m.
• Tuesday, Sept. 13 7 p.m.
• Wednesday, Sept. 14 6 p.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 17 10 a.m.
• Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 7 p.m.
• Thursday, Sept. 22 at 6 p.m.
New classes are added regularly. For more information please visit the link below.
Learn more about all of Tobacco Free Florida’s tools and services at tobaccofreeflorida.com/quityourway