• 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, skin on
• Salt and pepper
• 1 3/4 tsp dehydrated garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
• 1 tsp poppy seeds
• 1 tsp white sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine dehydrated garlic, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, caraway seeds and fennel seeds and stir to combine.
3. Generously sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and press skinless side into the “everything” seasoning mixture to coat.
This recipe provided by Southern Heritage Real Estate.