The Florida Department of Health in Glades County will offer free COVID-19 Testing on Saturday, August 15th (By appointment only) (Weather permitting)
Residents of Hendry and Glades Counties can secure an appointment for testing by calling the Glades County Health Department Moore Haven (863) 946-0707; Press zero “0” to speak with an operator.
This is a “drive-thru” service. All individuals must stay in their vehicles during the process (during registration and while being tested). Persons tested will be given instructions on how to receive their test results. Results may take up to 7 business days.
Glades County Health Department: 1021 Health Park Drive (863) 946-0707
Saturday, August 15th from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. by appointment only; weather permitting
Please stop the spread of COVID-19:
• If you have been tested for COVID-19, please stay at home until you receive your test results.
• Follow social distancing, at work and at home (especially if someone in your home is sick)
• Stay at home if you are sick, or if you have been around someone who has been sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Cover your coughs and sneezes; cough or sneeze into a tissue NOT in your hands!
• Cover your face with a cloth face covering when you are in public or around others.
• Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces
• Avoid travel to higher risk areas