LABELLE -- During the Hendry County Centennial Celebration, on 05/11/2023, there will be roadways and traffic flow affected.
Closures will begin at 4 p.m. and end around 8 p.m. as follows:
- Bridge St. Southbound at SR 80.
- Bridge St. Northbound at Broward Avenue.
- The courthouse parking lot entrances/exits on the East Side of the parking lot.
- The Sheriff's Office parking lot entrances/exits on the West side of the parking lot.
- Bridge St. Northbound at Cowboy Way.
- The merger on to Bridge St. Northbound at SR 29. (Across Jalapenos Restaurant).
Traffic will be directed down Main Street North and South bound during the times of these closures.
If you have any questions or concerns contact the Hendry County Offices at 863-675-5220.