The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife.
• Jimterria Davis, 21, Southwest Avenue C, Belle Glade, was arrested Jan. 5 by PBSO and two counts charged with larceny - coordinate other retail theft over $3,000, and fraud or swindle to obtain property under $20,000. Bond was set at $16,000.
• Jaqavein Oliver was arrested Jan. 6 by PBSO and charged with larceny - grand theft $750 less than $5,000, and battery by touch or strike. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Deante Crawford was arrested Jan. 7 by PBSO and charged with fraud - illegal use of credit cards, larceny - of credit card, and larceny - possibly received or retain stolen credit or debit card. Bond was set at $6,000.
• Larry Dunnon, 26, Prewitt Avenue, Belle Glade, was arrested Jan. 8 by PBSO and charged with child neglect - neglect child without great bodily harm, two counts of contempt of court - violation injunction protection domestic violence, and failure to appear. Bond was set at $27,000.
• Niguel Walker, 20, Johnson Court, Pahokee, was arrested Jan. 10 by PBSO and charged with robbery - no firearm or weapon. Bond was set at $3,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.