HENDRY COUNTY — The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC) during the period from Nov. 15-21.
• John Keith Edwards, 46, of Moore Haven was arrested on Nov. 16, by Deputy Rodriguez and charged with grand theft, $750 and less than $5,000, and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
• Didier Arcia, 42, of Clewiston was arrested on Nov. 17, by Deputy Coronilla and charged with failure to obey a law enforcement officer’s order to stop.
• Pedro Lopez Arteaga, 56, of LaBelle was arrested on Nov.18, by Corporal Hull and charged with DUI.
• Lee Edward Odoms, 32, of Clewiston was arrested on Nov. 18, and charged with drug possession by Deputy Coronilla.
• Roger Ray Carley, 34, of Punta Gorda was arrested on Nov. 18, by Deputy Earl and charged with dealing in stolen property and grand theft of motor vehicle.
• Lee Edwards Odoms, 33, of Clewiston was arrested on Nov. 19, and charged with probation violation by Sergeant Olvera.
• Luis Victor Flores Sanchez, 23, of LaBelle was arrested on Nov. 20, and charged with DUI by Deputy Afonso.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column was provided by HCSO.