The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC) during the period from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26.
• Sasha Elizabeth Grindley, 47, of Clewiston, was arrested on Dec. 28, 2021 by Deputy Barrientos on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.
• Danielle Ashley Pent, 34, of at large, was arrested on Dec. 28, 2021 by Sgt. Echevarria on a charge of possession of methamphetamine.
• Cruz Ashley Lawson, 34, of Lehigh Acres, was arrested on Dec. 28, 2021 by Sgt. Echevarria on two out of state fugitive warrants.
• Steven Bradley Maldonado, 42 of LaBelle, was arrested on Dec. 29, 2021 by Deputy Earl and charged with two counts of probation violation.
• Jayram Ruiz Roche, 47, homeless, was arrested on Dec. 29, 2010 by Deputy George on charges of possession of methamphetamine, and attached registration license plate not assigned, and knowingly driving while drivers license suspended or revoked.
• Jamarion Lakel Kelly, 18, of Clewiston, was arrested on Dec. 30, 2021 by Sgt. Reed on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon.
• Juan Antonio Marquez Sr., 46, of LaBelle, was arrested on Dec. 30, 2021 by Cpl. Lopez on a charge of failure to appear.
• Grover Manderville, 36, of Clewiston, was arrested on Dec. 31, 2021 by Cpl. Drew on a charge of probation violation.
• Mariah Deona Mosley, 23 of Okeechobee, was arrested on Dec. 31, 2021 by Cpl. Bustamante on a charge of probation violation.
• Yosimar Martinez-Pena, 28 of LaBelle, was arrested on Jan. 1, 2022 by Cpl. Bustamante on charges of aggravated battery and possession of cocaine.
• Thomas Tommy Garza, 22, of LaBelle, was arrested on January 1, 2022 by Deputy Eldridge on a charge of shooting a missile into dwelling, vehicle, building or aircraft.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inon a charge ofm this newspaper. The inon a charge ofmation will be confirmed and printed.