HENDRY COUNTY – The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC) during the period from August 9 to August 15.
• James Robert Pender, 35, Lehigh Acres, was arrested on August 10, 2021 by Cpl. L. Drew on charges of aggravated battery, contempt of court and felony probation violation.
• James Lester Gore, 43, Lake Placid, was arrested on August 11, 2021 by Deputy E. Vasquez on charges of felony probation violation.
• Phillip Ray Hicks, 46, Clewiston, was arrested on August 11, 2021 by Deputy L. Dominguez on charges of possession of methamphetamine, resisting officer with violence, aggravated assault and possession of firearm by Florida convicted felony.
• Andrews Rafael, 34, Hialeah, was arrested on August 13, 2021 by Deputy B. McLeod on charges of felony failure to appear, possession of cocaine and possession of drug equipment.
• Julio Daniel Rodriguez, 20, LaBelle, was arrested on August 13, 2021 by Deputy D. Coronilla on charges of felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell.
• Kevin Michael Hall, 46, Clewiston, was arrested on August 14, 2021 by Deputy C. Miller on charges of felony battery on person 65 years of age or older and felony battery.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.