HENDRY COUNTY — The Department of Health in Hendry County will receive a limited allotment of COVID-19 Vaccines and will now accept pre-registrations by using the new online registration system. Please do not call the direct phone number for the Health Department. You must use the online registration system listed below.
Individuals can now pre-register to “get in line” and will be notified with available appointment time. Visit https://myvaccine.fl.gov/ or call 866-201-6745. If you call the phone number, you still need to go on-line to “pre-register”.
Print or take a photo of your pre-registration confirmation to bring with you and also visit www.preparehendry.com to download a consent form that is required to receive your vaccine. You must wait until you are notified of your appointment time. Your pre-registration is not your appointment. All clients receiving a vaccine must be registered.
The Health Department will be following the Governor’s Executive Order 20-315.
COVID-19 vaccine shall only be given to the following populations (Must have proper ID):
• Long-term care facility residents and staff
• Persons 65 years of age and older
Florida Residency Requirements:
• Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
Two of the following items:
• A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
• A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than 2 months old.
By appointment only: Pre-register to “get in line” to receive notification of your vaccine appointment by visiting https://myvaccine.fl.gov/.
• Hendry County Health Department, 1140 Pratt Blvd. in LaBelle, on Wednesday, Feb. 10, from 8:30 a.m. to noon
• Hendry County Health Department, 1100 S. Olympia in Clewiston, on Thursday, Feb. 11, from 8:30 a.m. to noon