Do you need a ride to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
Do you have Medicaid? If yes, they can help! Florida Medicaid will take you to get the COVID-19 vaccine at no cost. All you need to do is set up a time to get your vaccine. Next, let your Medicaid plan know you need a ride and they will take care of the rest. If you are not enrolled in a plan, call the Medicaid Helpline at 1-877-254-1055 to find out the name and phone number for a transportation service.
Schedule your vaccine
• Schedule a vaccine appointment. Make this appointment several days in advance.
• If you have any special needs (i.e. you use a wheelchair), tell the transportation service when you schedule your ride.
• If you know when and where you will receive the second dose, share that with the transportation provider and they will schedule your next trip.
• Individuals eligible to receive the vaccine may visit myvaccine.fl.gov to find a location distributing the vaccine and to schedule an appointment.
Follow these steps to schedule a ride
1. If you are in a health plan, call your plan provider to get the name and telephone number for your transportation service.
2. If you are not in a health plan, call 1-877-254-1055. You will be connected with a transportation service.
3. Schedule your transportation at least three business days before your appointment.
4. Provide the following information to the transportation service:
• Full name
• Medicaid Identification Number
Contact your Medicaid plan or call the Medicaid Helpline at 1-877-254-1055 for more information.