Glades County Arrest Report
The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges.
- Billy Bailey, was arrested May 18 and charged with reckless driving and with driving without a license.
- Thomas Coberley, 23, Buckhead Ridge, was arrested May 18 and charged with Two counts aggravated battery and one count obstructing justice. Bond was set at $45,000.
- Armando Nicholas, 25, Immokalee, was arrested May 19 and charged with driving without a license/third or subsequent offense and three out of county warrants. He is being held with no bond.
- Cristian Santos, 27, Lakeland, was arrested by Seminole Police Dept. May 23 and charged with criminal mischief damage over $1,000. Being held on a Bay County warrant. Bond was set at $25,000.
- Vivika Contreras, 25, Lakeland, was arrested May 25 and charged with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Ceairra Foster, 29, Lakeland, was arrested May 25 and charged with possession of marijuana over 20 grams. Bond was set at $10,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.