Glades County Arrest Report
The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges.
- Abraham Rueda-Aburto, 29, Moore Haven, was arrested Dec. 22 and charged with possession of counterfeit items and possession of marijuana. Bond was set at $6,000.
- Justin Levitt, 35, Daytona Beach, was arrested Dec. 19 and charged with failure to appear in a felony case. Bond was set at $15,000.
- Zachaery Mann, 19, LaBelle, was arrested Dec. 21 and charged with possession of marijuana (felony) and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $6,000.
- KJ Davis, 20, LaBelle, was arrested Dec. 18 and charged with possession of marijuana (felony). Bond was set at $5,000.
- Sean Black, 49, West Palm, was arrested Dec. 21 and charged with fraud, larceny, impersonation and swindling. Bond was set at $100,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.