Glades County Arrest Report
The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by Florida Highway Patrol FHP, Glades County Sheriff's Office GCSO or Seminole Police Department SPD.
- Billy Bailey, 21, Okeechobee, was arrested April 2 by GCSO and charged with three counts resisting arrest and two moving traffic violations. He is being held without bond.
- Ridge Bailey, 22, Okeechobee, was arrested March 28 by GCSO on an out-of-county warrant. He is being held without bond.
- Ronald Burnett, 52, Moore Haven, was arrested April 1 by the SPD on an out-of-state fugitive warrant. He is being held without bond.
- Hilliard Gopher, 32, Okeechobee, was arrested April 3 by GCSO and charged with possession of methamphetamine, two counts possession of marijuana and one count possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $16,000.
- Daykel Rodriguez, 39, Texas, was arrested March 27 by GCSO and charged with larceny and possession of burglary tools. Bond was set at $125,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.