MOORE HAVEN — The Glades County Board of County Commissioners will meet Monday, April 26, in the Second Floor BOCC Room, 500 Ave. J S.W. in Moore Haven at 6 p.m.
Items on the agenda include:
• Recognition of the Moore Haven Junior Senior High School Senior class;
• A presentation for the retirement of Glades County Librarian Mary Booher;
• Declaring May as National Trauma Awareness Month;
• Exchange of surplus property;
• SHIP funds for demolitions and reconstruction of homes;
• Federal Equity Sharing Fund request from Deparment of Justice;
• Acknowledgement of private road names in the Glades RV Resort;
• The Veterans’ memorial; and,
• Lien relief application from Vivian Pearce;
• Hendry/Glades western county public safety coverage.