MOORE HAVEN -- Numerous individuals did not show for their appointment on Sunday, Feb 28, therefore, the Glades County Health Department will take WALK-INS on Monday, March 1, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. (while supplies last) at the Glades County Health Department, 1021 Healthpark Drive, Moore Haven, FL 33471.
NOTE: If you called the phone number to register or filled out the registration on-line, you will still need to fill out a “Consent Form” and “Initiation of Serves Form” on site for local records to ensure that you will be scheduled for your second dose.
The Health Department will follow the Governor’s Executive Order 20-315. COVID-19 vaccine shall only be given to the following populations (Must have proper ID):
• Long-term care facility residents and staff
• Persons 65 years of age and older
• Health care personnel with direct patient contact
• In addition to hospital providers, physicians licensed under Chapters 458 and 459, Florida Statutes, may also vaccinate persons whom they deem to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses licensed under Chapter 464, Florida Statutes, and Pharmacies licensed under Chapter 465, Florida Statutes, may vaccinate persons determined by a physician to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19.
The Health Department will also follow the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine recipient to be a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
· Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
Two of the following items:
· A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
· A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than 2 months old.
· Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
· Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the County Property Appraiser website).
· Location: Glades County Health Department
1021 Healthpark Drive, Moore Haven, FL 33471
Monday, March 1, 2021
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. AND 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m