MOORE HAVEN — The Glades County Health Department in Moore Haven will be providing a first dose of Moderna COVID-19 vaccinations by walk-ins and appointments on Sunday, April 11 from 8:30 to noon, at the Glades County Regional Training Center located at 1030 Industrial Drive.
• DO NOT BRING PETS (ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED)
• You will be required to fill out local health department paperwork on site.
• You will be notified about your second dose before exiting.
All Florida residents 18 years and older shall be eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine with proper ID.
Vaccine recipients must be a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
• Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
Two of the following items:
• A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
• A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than 2 months old.
• Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
• Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the County Property Appraiser website).