LAKEPORT -- The Lakeport Community Center, 1239 Red Barn Road, will be the site of a state supported COVID-19 vaccination event April 23-25, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Walkups will be accepted. Appointments are not required.
COVID-19 vaccine will be available for anyone over the age of 18.
Proof of Florida residency is required.
In order to demonstrate Florida residency, an individual must present either a valid Florida driver license OR valid Florida identification card, OR two documents showing Florida residency.
If an individual does not have a valid Florida driver license or identification card, they may present a copy of two of the following items that show proof of residential address:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller website.)
- A utility hookup or work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- A utility bill that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can also be found on the Property Appraiser website for that county.
- One of the above items from the individual’s parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the individual resides and a statement from the parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the person resides stating that the person does resides with him or her.