“While many residents in our Treasure Coast and Okeechobee communities recognize that IRSC delivers a high-quality education with little or no debt, they are less familiar with the wrap-around programs and services at our campuses that help students stay the course and succeed,” shares Elizabeth Gaskin, vice president for Student Success. “Academic support, career services, mentoring programs, free Microsoft and Adobe software, health and wellness resources and more are here for IRSC students — even child care assistance is available to those who qualify. Discover IRSC evenings connect future students to these resources in addition academic and career training programs that can help them achieve their dreams.”
Discover IRSC nights take place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. according to this schedule:
• Monday, Feb. 7 — Pruitt Campus 500 N.W. California Blvd., Port St. Lucie, 772-336-6200
• Tuesday, Feb. 8 — Chastain Campus, 2400 S.E. Salerno Road, Stuart, 772-419-5600
• Wednesday, Feb. 9, Dixon Hendry Campus 2229 N.W. Ninth Ave., Okeechobee, 863-824-6000
• Thursday, Feb. 10, Mueller Campus, 6155 College Lane, Vero Beach, 772-226-2500
• Friday, Feb. 11, Massey Campus, 3209 Virginia Ave., Fort Pierce, 772-462-4772
For more information about IRSC programs or services or Discover IRSC evenings, contact the Student Communications Center at 1-866-792-4772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.