GLADES COUNTY — The Department of Health in Glades County has a limited allotment of COVID19 Vaccines and will now accept pre-registrations by using a new online system. Please do not call the direct phone number for the Health Department. You must use the online registration system listed below.
Individuals can now pre-register to “get in line” and will be notified with available appointment times. Visit https://myvaccine.fl.gov/ or call 866-201-6745.
Print or take a photo of your pre-registration confirmation and also visit www.myglades.com to download a consent form that is required to receive your vaccine. You must wait until you are notified of your appointment time. Your pre-registration is not your appointment.
The Health Department will be following the Governor’s Executive Order 20-315.
COVID-19 vaccine shall only be given to the following populations (Must have proper ID):
• Long-term care facility residents and staff
• Persons 65 years of age and older
• Health care personnel with direct patient contact
The Health Department will also be following the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine provider in Florida to ensure every recipient is either a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
• Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
Two of the following items:
• A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
• A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than two months old.
• Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than two months old.
By appointment only: Please pre-register to “get in line” to receive notification of your vaccine appointment by visiting https://myvaccine.fl.gov/
Location: Glades County Health Department
1021 Healthpark Drive, Moore Haven, FL 34471
Friday, Feb. 5, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., then from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. AND
Tuesday, Feb 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.