NAPLES — On November 16, Capital Wealth Advisors, 15 community partners and 100 volunteers gathered to assemble more than 2,000 Hope for the Holidays meal boxes that each include a frozen turkey, side items, pumpkin pie, and a dozen eggs by Eggland’s Best. The meal boxes will be distributed by St. Matthew’s House to low-income families, those with disabilities, senior citizens and veterans.
Turkey Drop distribution locations include the following.
• Thursday, Nov. 19, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; First Baptist Church of Naples, 3000 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples;
• Friday, Nov. 20, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Immokalee Friendship House: 602 West Main Street, Immokalee;
• Friday, Nov. 20, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Labelle First Baptist Church, 330 North Main Street, Labelle;
• Friday, Nov. 20, 12:30 p.m.-2 p.m., Grace & Calvary Church, 19850 Palm Beach Boulevard, Alva;
• Monday, Nov.23, 3 p.m.-5 p.m., St. Matthew’s House Thrift Store, 3954 Broadway, Fort Myers.
Food distribution locations and times are available by texting: SMHFOOD to 51555. St. Matthew’s House also will host its annual Thanksgiving Day dinner for shelter residents and others in need. For information, visit stmatthewshouse.org or call (239) 774-0500.