The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), or the Department of Corrections (DOC). Arrests are for the week of Nov. 9 through Nov. 16.
• Gregory Austin Peterson, 35, LaBelle, was arrested Nov. 9 by SRO Deputy T. Vokaty on charges of possession of a weapon/ammo by convicted Florida felon, possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug equipment.
• Alexandro Vazquez, 29, Clewiston, was arrested Nov. 9 by Cpl. L. Drew on charges of possession of synthetic cannabinoid and destruction of or tampering with evidence.
• Johnny Johnson, 25, LaBelle, was arrested Nov. 10 by Deputy G. Zullo on charges of possession of cocaine and possession controlled substance.
• Jeffrey Wayne Shaw, 52, LaBelle, was arrested Nov. 10 by Cpl. G. Corey on charges of DUI.
• Hayden Allison, 19, LaBelle, was arrested Nov. 11 by Deputy M. Afonso on charges of possession of controlled substance without a prescription.
• Erick Uriel Cordoba Pena, 23, LaBelle, was arrested on Nov. 11 by Deputy S. Bustamante on charges of felony domestic battery by strangulation.
• Clayton Michael Thomas, 22, Clewiston, was arrested Nov. 12 K9 Deputy B. Bayle on charges of resisting without violence and two counts of out-of-county warrants.
• Jorge Coronella, 19, Labelle, was arrested Nov. 13 by Deputy S. Bustamante on charges of DUI and possession of marijuana under 20 grams.
• Michael Ricardo Alvardo, 18, LaBelle, was arrested Nov. 15 by K9 Cp. H. Kearns on charges of flee & eluding with lights & sirens, burglary of unoccupied vehicle and petit theft.
• Di’Marrion Michael Conti, 15, LaBelle, was arrested Nov. 15 by Deputy O. Gonzalez on charges of burglary of unoccupied vehicle and petit theft.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.