The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC), Sept. 11 through Sept. 17.
• Javier Williams, 36, OF Clewiston, was arrested Sept. 11 by Deputy L. Rodriguez and charged with possession of controlled substance and possession of drug equipment.
• Nicolas Ruiz Rubio, 42, OF LaBelle, was arrested Sept. 12 by Deputy M. Alonso and charged with failure to register motor vehicle, driving while license suspended/revoked – subsequent offender, possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of cocaine and obstructing without violence.
• Jerardo Diaz Vasquez, 22, OF Immokalee, was arrested Sept. 12 by Cpl. L. Drew and charged with operating a motor vehicle without a valid drivers license and possession/display/forge a stolen drivers license.
• Zeandre Williams, 26, of Clewiston, was arrested September 12 by Deputy J. Goldberg and charged with felony warrant, obstruction without violence and misdemeanor probation violation.
• Jorge Gomez, 15, of LaBelle, was arrested Sept. 12 by Sgt. L. Hernandez and charged with battery, two counts of aggravated assault and robbery by sudden snatching.
• Yahir Gonzalez Santoyo, 15, of LaBelle, was arrested Sept. 12 by Sgt. L. Hernandez and charged with aggravated battery.
• Joaquin Serrato, 16, of LaBelle, was arrested Sept. 12 by Sgt. L. Hernandez and charged with aggravated battery.
• Tarrah Alderman, 33, of LaBelle, was arrested Sept. 16 by Cpl. M. Afonso and charged with possession of cocaine.
• Juanita Pequeno Martinez, 42, of LaBelle, was arrested Sept. 16 by Deputy B. Barrira and charged with DUI.
• Robert Weston, 37, pf Clewiston, was arrested Sept. 16 by Deputy L. Rodriguez and charged with possession controlled substance without a prescription and possession of drug equipment.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed