The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC), Oct. 23 through Oct. 29.
• Guadalupe Cano Jiminez, 53, LaBelle, was arrested on Oct. 23, by Deputy Sheriff H. Ramirez Garcia on charges of DUI, felony hit and run, operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license.
• Vincent Latrell Fortune, 33, Clewiston, was arrested on Oct. 24, by Deputy Sheriff I. Rodriguez on charges of loitering & prowling, battery on a law enforcement officer, and resisting arrest with violence.
• Darrell Lamar Russ, Jr., 27, Alva, was arrested on Oct. 24, by Deputy Sheriff D. Givans on charges of felony probation violation.
• Venkeva C. Wells, 28, Okeechobee, was arrested on Oct. 25, by Deputy Sheriff J. Castro on charges of felony probation violation.
• Darius Alexander Jackson, 27, Lake Butler, was arrested on Oct. 25, by Deputy Sheriff G. Willis for felony failure to appear.
• Deja Rhinvil, 32, Lehigh Acres, was arrested on Oct. 26, by Deputy Sheriff J. Escebedo on charges of grand theft of motor vehicle, dealing in stolen property, driving while license suspended/revoked 2nd subsequent offense and possession of burglary tools with intent to use.
• Jose Ignacio Carrizalez, 25, Clewiston, was arrested on Oct. 26, by Deputy Sheriff D. Coronilla felony probation violation.
• Ulysses Lee Williams, 46, LaBelle, was arrested on Oct. 27, by Deputy Sheriff K. Rosado for four counts of felony probation violation.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.