• Mark your calendars for another exciting invitation. On Thursday, March 23, for celebration of Brown and Company Real Estate Grand Opening and Ribbon cutting, from noon to 1 p.m. at their office location, 221 NE Park St. Light refreshments will be served.
• Calling all chamber members to join Office Manager Mariah Arana for a 45 minute workshop on all things Chamber & ChamberMaster on Tuesday, March 28, from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Learn about the programs and tools the chamber has to offer you and your business. Leave with your web portal updated and ready to help bring in new clients.
Learn about exclusive member opportunities such as:
• Amped Up Marketing,
• Google My Business Courses,
• Google for Adult Learners,
• Leadership Okeechobee,
• Studio 55 Newscast,
• As a business, you’ll need more than good products or services to grow your business. It’s also important to have strong customer-focused marketing strategies to reach your audience and turn them into loyal customers. On March 30 from 2 to 4 p.m. the Chamber will offer a Google “Customer Focused Marketing Workshop” this workshop will be held at the Okeechobee Visitor Center (chamber), 55 S Parrott Ave., Okeechobee.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Create a compelling brand,
• Define your audience,
• Convert customers,
• Build loyalty and advocacy.
This is a part of the #GrowwithGoogle Workshop Series!
• Our Spring Business Exchange Luncheon sponsored by MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will be held on April 19 from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at IRSC Dixon Hendry Campus here in Okeechobee.
Guest speaker will be Tom Kindred, from our SBDC (Small Business Development Center) and he will be sharing some great news about the state monies that have just been released for our small businesses.
These funds will be administered through the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) with DEO in partnership with Enterprise Florida, Inc. Funding is available from U.S. Treasury - $142 million – is ready for deployment now. These funds will also support businesses owned or controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals, including minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, rural, or other targeted small business populations across the state.
Don’t miss out on learning how your business may be able to take advantage of this amazing initiative. The funds are available, so let’s get our businesses to take advantage of this offer. Register early as we expect a full house and will limit attendance to 120.
Lunch will be $20 per person - doors will open at 11:30 a.m. and the buffet lunch by D & G Catering will be ready at 11:45 a.m.
Come early to get a seat and network with those in attendance.