OKEECHOBEE — The Big ‘O’ Teen Anglers held their August tournament on Saturday, Aug. 27 out of Okee-Tantie with 19 anglers participating. There were 37 bass weighed in with a total weight of 61.47 pounds. The largest bass caught was in the 14-19 age group at 5.92 pounds by Tanner Seabolt.
This month’s standings for April were as follows:
9-13 Age Group
• First place went to Devin Deihl with 7.45 pounds and Big Fish weighing 5.86 pounds.
• Second place went to Keegan Siefker with 5.75 pounds.
• Third place went to Waylen McLean with 5.26 pounds.
14-19 Age Group
• First place went to Tanner Seabolt with 13.75 pounds and Big Fish weighing 5.92 pounds.
• Second place went to Jayson Wells with 2.96 pounds.
• Third place went to Taylor McQuade 1.02 pounds.
Every month boat captainsvolunteer their Saturday morning to the youth anglers. Big O Teen Anglers thank Terry Seabolt, Paul Lynch, Justin Whidden, Herman Parker, Jim Newell, Jamie Stephens, Patrick Cote, David Diehl, Chad Ellerbee and Raul Martinez.
If you know a youth angler between the ages of 9-19 that loves fishing or is interested in learning a new sport, please reach out to Danielle at 561-436-8491 or email@example.com.